This year, Pakistan has faced the most disastrous floods to date due to an extended period of monsoon rains and melting of glaciers. It has taken the lives of millions of people and the most heavily affected areas have been deprived of the basic necessities.
As always, The Abdul Aleem Khan Foundation wastes no time in rescuing those in need.
Food is the most important necessity in the areas affected by the floods. Keeping this point in mind, we are readily fulfilling our duty of serving humanity. Under the supervision of the CEO of the Foundation, Brigadier (Retired) Khalid Bashir Khawaja, ration boxes were distributed in the following areas:
- District Rajanpur, Tehsil Rehjan, Mozah Aasni
- District Rajanpur, Tehsil Rajanpur, Basti Gollu Wali
- District Rajanpur, Tehsil Kot Mithan, Basti Shikani, Mozah Shahpur
- District Rajanpur, Tehsil Jampur, Post Office Lal Garh Harand
- District Rajanpur, UC Wing Chak Daha
- District Rajanpur, Tehsil Jampur, Basti Miranpur
- District Rajanpur, Tehsil Fazilpur
- District Rajanpur, Tehsil Rajanpur, Ram Shah, Basti Tanwari
The ration boxes consisted of pulses, sugar, wheat flour, dry milk, dry fruits, and other vital food items for the impoverished people.
Our sincerest efforts are with our brothers and sisters of the nation in this grave crisis. May they return to their normal lives very soon. Ameen.