Poverty alleviation by providing viable financial support to those in need in the forms of shelter, education, health care, and disaster relief.
It is duly registered in Lahore (Pakistan) under the Societies registration act 1984 and is amended from time to time. It is a non-governmental, non-partisan, apolitical, and self-financed Foundation. The Foundation is working in the field of health, education, prisoners’ welfare and other social sectors. Moreover the foundation provides better opportunities to those who are not fortunate enough, and also assists people to improve the quality of life.
Care for those in need has been a crucial part of Mr. Abdul Aleem Khan’s vision. Whenever the need arose, whether it was the Earthquake of 2005 or the devastating floods of 2010, Abdul Aleem Khan Foundation provided immediate assistance to those in distress.
We look forward to helping the maximum number of people and supporting the society to move forward.
Apna Ghar Project
Begum Naseen Khan School
Rising Sun Institute
Water Filtration Plants
Natural Disasters Rehabilitation
Schools Rehabilitation Program
Abdul Aleem Khan
Aims and Objectives
Abdul Aleem Khan Foundation envisages that all human beings, of any color, creed, religion, or community across the globe, deserve to live honorable lives. We aim to provide access to opportunities, resources, and privileges to all those in need.
- Enhance access to quality education for underprivileged communities.
- Support medical facilities and programs addressing public health issues.
- Facilitate sustainable development projects in economically disadvantaged areas.
- Offer financial assistance, microfinance, and skill-building programs.
- Provide timely and effective assistance during emergencies, disasters, or crises.
- Encourage technological innovation for the betterment of society.
- Implement rehabilitation programs to facilitate the reintegration of prisoners.
- Foster leadership skills and personal development among young, special children.